Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shark blue

Been a couple days since I posted....on Thursday I painted our guest bedroom on the second floor a shark blue, and it makes me feel like I am in a little boys room (LOL).  But, I think it is just because I have never had a light blue room before.

Today Nate is finally going to be able to get to the framing of the guest bedroom closet.  I am guessing it won't be finished completely this weekend, but it would be awesome if it could be!  Then next week I could finish the drywall and then the guestroom will be pretty nice for guests (minus carpeting).  Carpeting will be the last thing put in to our home.
  I am unsure what I am going to do today, perhaps work on some of the ceilings and work on the master bath's walls.



  Hi Ho!  Off we go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment