Saturday, November 27, 2010

Blip

Last night I finished work and clean up around 10:30 pm...and then Naters and I went to dinner!
We are both exhausted...you can tell.  I got a Cobb salad...he a steak salad. 


Well....not much got done today.  In the light of my stressing over christmas gifts and other necessary items I spent the day:
1. Going to the vet to get the health certificate for flying a puppy to Canada.
2. Driving to meet some people from Pennsylvania with their new puppy, Coco.
3. Going to Costco and getting my niece and nephews' Christmas gifts.
4. Going to Lowes and getting drywall and paint for the stucco walls.

  Number 4 is a house action item though....so work WAS done WAHAHAHAHA.

I tried to motivate myself to paint walls but by the time I got home (around 8) I was too exhausted to do anything more than drink a glass of wine, arrange for the guest dogs' pick up tomorrow, and plan for us going to the Harry Potter movie (Hairy Pooter for my college buddies!).  Hey, it is Saturday night and I need some relationship time.  After all, I DO love my hubbadub and love to cuddle him during movies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment