Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Guest room

As the title suggests...today I moved in to the guest room to do a little work.  Until I get more drywall up to finish, I am a little out of things to do...at least major projects.


The guest room has needed attention for a while.  Obviously it needs drywall up on the back wall, and it also is awaiting framing for a closet.  The ceiling had wall paper on it which was partially removed.

So today I patched holes in the wall, redid one of the corners, and then worked on patching the ceiling up and getting it ready to be painted.  Sort of a blah work day, but I needed to get to the store and we are boarding a puppy from a previous litter over break, so I had other things to do today.






Naters and I are headed to Outback for dinner tonight!  My brother in New York gave us an Outback gift certificate for Christmas.  Since my Dad and other family will be visiting over the Holidays, we decided to go out and be romantic together tonight before the hubbub and festivities begin.

Yums!  Go Outback!

No comments:

Post a Comment