Friday, December 10, 2010

Tardy for the Party!

Well, I am tardy in "turning in" my house assignment from yesterday.  I went out with a friend last night to celebrate her good score on the GRE and hopeful acceptance to a nurse practitioner program.







I was amused because I was one of the oldest people there.  Her French professor (I later found out he is more like a TA since he is a grad student) was younger than me!   Okay, it isn't THAT amusing, but what WAS amusing is the younger people (the 19 and 21 year olds there) would answer age and/or school levels with funny additional segments.  For instance, when the 21 year old was talking about how old she is she said, "$hit I'm old, I am turning 21 and a half next week."  What?  The sophomore (who was 19) told me he was a sophomore and one quarter.  Hm.  I dont remember saying similar things in college, but I am sure I did.  How cute.  Aw aging.

Anyway, yesterday I worked on the bane of my existence: finishing the ceiling drywall.  It is utterly horrible.  BUT once I am finished I am DONE with drywall finishing.  There may be other ceiling work though, just not this.

All righty then, off to drink my tea and then get to work on the ceilings again.  Yay....

No comments:

Post a Comment